- Up to 11 months, 29 days.
- Mandatory 45 days in jail.
- $600 – $3,500 + $100 special assessment
- 2 years; eligible for restricted license with ignition interlock device if all other qualifications are met.
- Ignition interlock device must be installed and maintained for 365 consecutive days with no “lock ups” during the last 120 days before license can be reinstated.
- Alcohol/Drug Assessment is required if previously convicted of DUI within 5 years. Must undergo treatment if appropriate.
- The court may require completion of an in-patient alcohol rehabilitation program, with up to 28 days jail credit.
- An automobile used in the commission of a second or subsequent offense of DUI is subject to seizure and Vehicle Forfeiture upon arrest by the Tennessee Department of Safety.
Court may require:
- “Transdermal monitoring” (ankle bracelet);
- Electronic monitoring with random alcohol and/or drug testing;
- GPS monitoring; or
- Any other type of monitoring