October 24, 2014
- Up to 11 months, 29 days.
- Mandatory 48 hours in jail, or 7 days if blood alcohol content is .20% or higher.
- $350 – $1,500 + $100 special assessment.
- 1 year; eligible for restricted license if all other qualifications are met.
- Ignition interlock device must be installed and maintained for 365 consecutive days with no “lock ups” during the last 120 days before license can be reinstated.
Additional Consequences (Court may require)
- “Transdermal monitoring” (ankle bracelet);
- Electronic monitoring with random alcohol and/or drug testing;
- GPS monitoring; or
- Any other type of monitoring