Jeffrey Whitt has established a successful practice and has made a name for himself in the State and Federal courtrooms as a criminal trial lawyer.
• Three decades of experience
• Former member of the board of directors for the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2003-2006)
• National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Tennessee
• National Advocacy for DUI Defense Top 100 DUI Attorney
• Active member of the Tennessee and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Mr. Whitt is an East Tennessee native who completed undergraduate studies at Maryville College in 1987 where he played football, earning All-Conference Honors, and being named Collegiate Academic All-American. Jeff has two children, Gracie and Cooper.