With over 25 years of experience, Jonathan Cooper works hard to provide unsurpassed personal attention to his clients. He is proud to offer each client zealous representation through research, investigation and commitment to his or her individual needs.
Jonathan’s practice is focused exclusively on representing citizens accused in state and federal courts. He handles charges ranging from DUI to homicide, from narcotics possession to white collar offenses.
• Listed in Best Lawyers
• The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 lawyers
• Voted as a Cityview 2015 Top Attorney for DUI Defense
• Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, President (2019-2020)
• Hamilton-Burnett American Inn of Court
• Knox County Ethics Committee, Chair (2018)
• Knoxville Bar Association
• Tennessee Bar Association
Jonathan and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters, Anna and Lucy. They are members of Church Street United Methodist Church.