With 20+ years experience, Jonathan Cooper works hard to provide unsurpassed personal attention to his clients. He is proud to offer each client zealous representation through research, investigation and commitment to his or her needs.
• Voted as a Cityview 2015 Top Attorney for DUI Defense
• The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 lawyers
• Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Treasurer
• Hamilton-Burnett American Inn of Court
• Listed in Best Lawyers
• Knox County Ethics Committee, Vice- Chair
Jonathan and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters, Anna and Lucy. They are members of Church Street United Methodist Church.